You’re launching a brand new website, or you’ve redesigned your existing website. You and your web designer have spent a lot of time on keyword research, creating strong content, and optimizing site structure. It looks great, it functions well and … Continue reading
In this new GoogleWebmasters clip, Matt Cutts addresses a question about creating a site map for users, or HTML sitemaps. Are they still necessary alongside XML sitemaps. The answer is a resounding yes. Clearly Googlebot likes a sitemap, so don’t … Continue reading
Matt Cutts from Google is here to discuss whether a site’s downtime can affect its ranking. The short answer is yes. Though as usual, Matt is not prepared to give us any specifics. If your site is down for a … Continue reading
Accidentally preventing search engines from crawling and indexing your website’s pages is not going to help your presence in the organic search results. If it seems like the engines aren’t indexing your content, it could be one or more of … Continue reading
- The Conversion Friendly Website Design Checklist
- How Much Do SEO Services Cost?
- How to Add a User to Google Analytics
- The Benefits of a Website Analysis for Improving Strategy
- Online Business: 5 Characteristics of a Highly Effective Website
- SEO Pricing – How Much Should I Pay for SEO Services?
- SEO – A Lifestyle Change For Your Website
- How Do I Get My Website Noticed?
- How Does Google Determine How Old A Website Is?
- Marketing In The Age Of Google : A Review
- SEO / Search Engine Optimization (28)
- Website Design (2)
- Website Marketing (11)
- Website Traffic Analysis (1)
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012