While the question Google’s Matt Cutts is answering here is about site age (how Google determines website or domain age, and how much that matters) what’s fascinating to me about this clip is something he mentions as an aside. But … Continue reading
If you’re doing any kind of business online, there’s something for you in “Marketing In The Age Of Google” by Vanessa Fox. If you’re a business owner ready to get serious about your internet marketing, this book is the perfect … Continue reading
While creating content for a new page, think of the following questions: What is my goal with this page? Determine exactly what you want this page to do for you. Is it a purely informational content? An introduction? Or is … Continue reading
1. Claiming to be “Partnered With” or “Certified” or “Approved” by any Search Engine This is simply not possible. No search engine has ever entered into a partnership with an SEO, or used any kind of system to certify or … Continue reading
- The Conversion Friendly Website Design Checklist
- How Much Do SEO Services Cost?
- How to Add a User to Google Analytics
- The Benefits of a Website Analysis for Improving Strategy
- Online Business: 5 Characteristics of a Highly Effective Website
- SEO Pricing – How Much Should I Pay for SEO Services?
- SEO – A Lifestyle Change For Your Website
- How Do I Get My Website Noticed?
- How Does Google Determine How Old A Website Is?
- Marketing In The Age Of Google : A Review
- SEO / Search Engine Optimization (28)
- Website Design (2)
- Website Marketing (11)
- Website Traffic Analysis (1)
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012