Long tail keywords are phrases or terms consisting of three or more words strung together to create a very specific search. When properly matched up with a website’s focus and market, they can be much more lucrative than the more … Continue reading
Creating a social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, etc) costs nothing, and has become an essential component of SEO for any website. While its impact can’t generally be measured in direct sales, the connections, link building opportunities, and possibilities for word … Continue reading
What is White Hat SEO? What is Black Hat SEO? If you really think about it, doing ANYTHING to try and improve your search engine rankings is breaking the Google “Terms of Service”. White hats do their best to tow … Continue reading
A Meta Tag is a line of HTML code used to provide metadata about a web page. What is metadata? Basically it’s data about data – information about information. The metadata in a website page’s Meta Tags contain information about … Continue reading
- The Conversion Friendly Website Design Checklist
- How Much Do SEO Services Cost?
- How to Add a User to Google Analytics
- The Benefits of a Website Analysis for Improving Strategy
- Online Business: 5 Characteristics of a Highly Effective Website
- SEO Pricing – How Much Should I Pay for SEO Services?
- SEO – A Lifestyle Change For Your Website
- How Do I Get My Website Noticed?
- How Does Google Determine How Old A Website Is?
- Marketing In The Age Of Google : A Review
- SEO / Search Engine Optimization (28)
- Website Design (2)
- Website Marketing (11)
- Website Traffic Analysis (1)
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012